Be part of the Tourism industry in Puerto
Work at a tropical destinations and enjoy fun-filled days in Puerto Escondido.
This tourism volunteer program has this tasks:
Providing services and help for one of our partner depending in your preferred area and qualifications.
- Helping with Tourists
- Get involved in typical work on a day-by-day basis
- Work in various volunteer roles in places like a hotel, art ORG or at a tour operator.
- Everyday there is a new problem or necessity, help if you can.
This volunteer program is for:
Volunteers who wants to be exposed to valuable experiences, real work, real clients and capacitation throughout the program.
- Undergraduates and graduates who are looking for experience and their first steps in their tourism career and gain first-hand insight in hospitality or tourism.
- Perfect for those who already speak spanish but want to keep improving.
Certificate at the end of program
Qualified volunteer staff to assist you
Transfer from and to the PXM airport
Experiencia Volunteer Program Advantages
Experiencia approved - quality assured
Hola - You'll be able to practice Spanish
It can open doors for your future work opportunities
We care about Puerto - we want to give back
A lifetime experience and a great opportunity to learn and practice your Spanish, support the local community & work at a Tropical destination . Come join us.
Good To Know
Contribute your knowledge and efforts to the local projects and organizations while practicing Spanish and working in Paradise!
In Puerto Escondido, tourism is the biggest revenue to the local economy and gives work to a big part of the population. For people searching for an opportunity, tourism industry is one that always need more hands.
Volunteering in tourism is a great way to add value to your future work life, experience another culture, and immerse yourself in the spanish language.
Whether it’s as an assistant of guide in a tour operator or art gallery, there is an opportunity out there waiting for you.
In exchange for your work, you can also get some nice perks, visit awesome places, be part of special events and workshops.
Help & Stay
If you need, there are three different options where volunteers can stay with us:
- School residence
- Surf Camp
- Host family
Contact us for details.
An example of your schedule
In this program, you'll be working at our school and in one of our partners locations.
Season always make the opportunities available vary, we have full year options in an Tour Operator and a art gallery / Architectural location. The tour operator is a few blocks from Experiencia, and the art one is about 15 minutes.
Experiencia Spanish School:
Our school is one block from the beach and located in the heart of Puerto Escondido.
- Lecture area
- Small library
- Student dormitories
- Relaxing areas
Address:School .- Andador Revolución #21 Sector Libertad, en el Adoquín
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN YOU PAY FOR A VOLUNTEER PROGRAM, YOU MONEY GOES TO:
- Materials for your volunteer project.
- Experiencia makes regular donations TO ALL Volunteer programs ( in money and in materials) , part of your money goes to the dog shelter program, part to turtles, part to reforestation, part to orphanage, part to kids schools and part to the hospital.
- All the volunteer organizations have seasonal unique needs and problems, your money helps buying all this.
- Promotion of the volunteer organizations.
- Staff and coordinator costs.
- When you take and pay for a volunteer program, you are actually helping ALL OF THEM.