RESERVATION DONE THROUGH AN AGENCY:
The cancellation has to be done through the agency because each agency applies its own policy.
RESERVATION DONE DIRECTLY WITH EXPERIENCIA:
The cancellation policy will depend on how much in advance the client informs about the cancellation. The policy applies to any news or changes regarding the use of the service: Spanish course, surfing lesson, accommodation, transportation or any other school service.
– If the notice is given minimum 31 days in advance the school does not charge any cancellation fee. The school will in no case refund the deposit of 60 USD.
– If the notice is given with minimum 20 days in advance, 50 % of the paid total is refunded to the client.
– If the notice is given with minimum 7 days in advance, 20 % of the paid total is refunded to the client.
– If the notice is given with minimum 3 days in advance, there will be no refund to the client.
– Services are not transferable to another person, except in cases when the notice is done more than 45 days prior to arrival date.