Want to to join a fast-growing company in cultural exchange and learning experiences?
Experiencia is a cultural exchange center with different learning programs as Spanish language, Volunteer projects, and Surf lessons as well two different types of accommodation where our students can have a comfortable and relaxing stay in Puerto Escondido. Our purpose is to enrich people lives by cultural and learning experiences. We are an active player that contributes to the local communities, environmental protection associations, and NGOs with volunteers, donatives, and workshops.
Main responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Customer services (main task): process new bookings and response to the inquiries of our prospects.
Front desk – reception: help our customers and students in the process of hiring new products and services.
• Assist the general manager in administrative tasks
• Assist the general manager in sales reporting and updating listings.
• Assist the general and sales manager to contact new agencies and partners
• Assist the Housing manager in hospitality and receptionist tasks.
• Must be enrolled in a university in a bachelor (or higher) in related field career (tourism, business, administration, languages).
• English and Spanish intermediate (German is a plus)
• Must have strong work ethics
• Solving-problems oriented
• Willing to accept non-paid internship (no monetary compensation is given)
• Long stay: from 4 to 6 months.
• Being a surfer or language teacher is a Plus.
• Gain work experience in tourism (sustainable tourism, cultural exchange, and surf school) and hospitality business.
• Accommodation in a private room with private bathroom in our Surfcamp located 2 blocks away from la Punta Beach. One of the nicest destinations in Puerto Escondido.
• Free lunch included every day at our Spanish School (exceptions may apply).
• 60% discount in Surf Classes.
• 30% discount in Spanish Private Classes.
• 1 Yoga lesson for free each week. 50% discount in the rest of the Yoga lesson.
• Certificate of completion of the internship.
• Free access to our volunteer programs and activities. Check our programs here
• Possibility to lead and implement a project in the following fields: cultural exchange, Surfing, language school, and volunteer programs.