Become an expert surfer in just 2 weeks
This course is all about helping YOU live out to your potential and develop your skills as a surfer.
This surf course comes with:
Experience the most popular surf adventure in Puerto Escondido
- 1-2 students
- 1 instructor
- 10 surf-classes
- Photo session
- 6 yoga classes for surfers
- Duration: 2 weeks
This course is for:
Getting your surfing to the next level
- Perfect for those who have already surfed but want to keep improving.
- If you are looking for the ultimate Puerto experience
- For beginners to advanced surfers
All classes are 2 hours long, it includes theory, warm-up & practice in the water.
Good-quality surfing equipment
Transportation to surf spots
Qualified surf & yoga instructors
Experiencia SurfCamp Advantages
Experiencia approved - quality assured
Location - A few steps from the beach
Professional - Mexican certified coaches
Photos & Video - Make it your wallpaper
We love surf - You can’t fake passion
We will add some Mexican culture, a lot of passion and true Surfing spirit to make sure your time with us and the waves of Puerto becomes a life long passion.
An example of your schedule
Usually your week would look like this:
- Monday - Welcome session, surf
- Tuesday - Surf, Yoga
- Wednesday - Surf, Yoga
- Thursday - Surf, Yoga
- Friday - Surf, Coaching Lesson
- Saturday - Free day
- Sunday -
And your day would look something this:
- 8 - 10 am - Welcome session, surf
- 10 - 12 pm - Surf, Yoga
- 12 - 2 pm - Surf, Yoga
- 2 - 4 pm - Surf, Yoga
- 4 - 6 pm - Surf, Coaching Lesson
- 6 - 8 pm Saturday - Free day
- 8 - 10 pm - Usually dinner time, all guest cook their food and socialize.
- 10 pm - Night time.
The Surf Camp is located in a beautiful and secure place in La Punta Zicatela. It is placed within 15 min by bus from Experiencia School, and within 25 min reach by taxi from the airport.
Get the full surfing experience
- Shared kitchen & dining area
- Chill out & yoga terrace
- Free daily transfers to the Spanish school
- Surf area
Check-out at 11:00, check-in at 13:00.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Frequently Asked Questions