When you Change a Life … you change YOUR life
A lifetime experience and a great opportunity to learn and practice your Spanish, support the local community and help us preserve the nature. Come join us. Change a life
- Make a contribution to the environment and community with an unforgettable experience! Teach English to Mexican kids or volunteer by saving sea turtles – pick what you like most!
- Learn new skills and get knowledge! Volunteer work in Puerto Escondido makes a life changing impact on any person who has ever visited this little town.
- Make friends with people from all over the world! Programs at Experiencia attract
international volunteers from Europe, USA, Canada, Australia and other countries!
- Feel at home – get full support during your volunteer jobs and studies from our multi-lingual team with over 36 years of experience!
- Enjoy the greatest time of your life in Puerto Escondido!
Good To Know
Come to Puerto Escondido and make a difference!
5 EASY STEPS TO VOLUNTEER
- Step 1. Pick a project. Choose the one that suits you best by the requirements, duties, and your passions.
- Step 2. Fill out a short registration form. Tell us what project you would like to do, when and why
- Step 3. Contact us with any questions you have and to request to volunteer!
- Step 4. When we confirm the dates of your project participation and accommodation, pay the volunteer deposit to secure your booking.
- Step 5. Come to Puerto Escondido and make a difference!
Contribute your knowledge and efforts to the local projects and organizations while practicing the language and working together!
Make a beneficial impact on the surrounding areas, the community and yourself!
Contribute your skills and passion to volunteering with animals and learning more about the flora and fauna of Mexico, or get involved in teaching projects at schools and kindergartens, or participate in the tourism & hospitality projects and many others.
CONNECTING OUR VOLUNTEERS WITH CAUSES IN NEED
Join our team and commit yourself to helping social organizations and conservation projects! You can help through donations and by connecting yourself with people and animals in need.
WHERE IS MY MONEY GOING ?
WHEN YOU PAY FOR A VOLUNTEER PROGRAM, YOU MONEY GOES TO:
- Materials for your volunteer project.
- Experiencia makes regular donations TO ALL volunteer programs ( in money and in materials) , part of your money goes to the dog shelter program, part to turtles, part to reforestation, part to orphanage, part to kids schools and part to the hospital.
- All the volunteer organizations have seasonal unique needs and problems, your money helps buying all this.
- Promotion of the volunteer organizations.
- Staff costs.
- When you take and pay for a volunteer program, you are actually helping ALL OF THEM.
If you want, there are three different options where volunteers can stay.
- School residence: about 20-25 min. by public transport
- Surf Camp: about 20-25 min. by walk and public transport
- Host family: about 20-40 min. by public transport